Thursday, September 16, 2010

Please do not feed the Bipolars

I totally wish that subject said Polar Bears instead of bipolar.  Unfotunately they are not at all alike. I love polar bears.

I like to read headlines and kind of keep up with new research or conclusions reached about Bipolar Disorder and the people who deal with it. I wanted to share this article that I read on www.medicalnewstoday.com based on research from the Karolinska Institutet:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/200201.php

I'm glad that we're non-violent, but it appears that whole illegal drugs thing ain't so good. Who would've guessed?

I understand the prevalence amongst the crazy, but I have a lot of trouble with the consequences.  But that's a topic for another night....in the meantime, just some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment