Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Answer to everything

I am, at the best of times, considered to be a bit "absent-minded".  Also a bit...quirky and...odd.  Probably not much more than other people, but quite likely more publicly especially when with my good friends.
This is where being bipolar comes in handy - I get to laugh about it and anytime I'm called out to answer my oddities...I simply have to say, "because I'm crazy" or some variation thereof.  It works so well for so many things!! Examples:

"Why did you leave the bag of rice in your bedroom?" - Cause I'm crazy.
"Why won't you eat the first piece of cheese?" - Dude that shit weirds me out.  And I'm crazy.
"Who are you talking to?" - Myself. Bitch, I told you I be crazyy! (ok, I've actually never said that - but along those lines)

The thing is, I never mean it seriously.  I mean, I am crazy - but it's not using my bipolarness as an excuse.  It's just fun to me that I get to be light-hearted about it and make fun of myself.  I like laughing, I like to find the positive or ridiculousness in something and this does it for me.

Because I'm crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment