Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Follow-up

Yesterday, there was hope.
Today....

Paranoia is already setting in.  As well as my feeling like I need to defend my intense need for freedom.

You know what else is "in-tense"? Boy Scouts.

Man, that joke works better when you just say it aloud.

Apparently nervous tension is also showing its face.  What fun for me!!

Tempted to try taking another anxiety pill, but really it won't do much - besides....is it such a bad thing to have nervous jitters when talking about potentially liking someone?

Oh right. Yes - in fact, it kind of sucks.

In the meantime, getting excited for a holiday weekend! I hope everyone has something to be thankful for.  If you are in the unhappy position of not feeling like you do, please believe me when I say that will eventually change.  There will be a time, probably sooner than you believe, where there will be something worth saying thank you for.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment