Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Apologies

My apologies for the inconsistency of posting.  Between preparing for the trip, recovering from the trip, getting back into the swing of things at work while trying to look for other work, and having out of state relatives and friends visiting, things have been a bit hectic.

Part of that has also been my reconsidering this blog - not doing it, but what tone I'm trying to take.  Being bipolar isn't a joke, but it can be funny.  It can be absurd and overwhelming and ridiculous and horribly hard, but it's so important to have a sense of humor to ride all of those feelings out.  I feel like this blog has been a little too much of plain dumping ground, and while I want that honesty, I also need to bring a little more perspective in.  I think it's a learning process. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime.....I still have a lot of apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment