Thursday, November 4, 2010

So. ANGRY.

I was so so so angry all day today.  I didn't even realize it until all of a sudden at the end of the day when I thought about how physically and emotionally tired I felt.

UGH. Normally I shake things off pretty quickly but I was just so mired in my annoyance and hostility that I couldn't even pull myself out of it enough to realize I was feeling like that.

Note: Listening to Eminem does not help in these situations.

Because of unrealized crankiness, I almost cut out something that could become a good part of my life just because I was feeling the angry exhaustion without knowing there was a cause.  Even if that cause is relatively unjusftified and needless anger - at least it's a cause. I've got to start paying better attention to the signals my insides send myself.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I hate when I act like that. My husband gets so frustrated with me, like I'm doing it on purpose. I try really hard to pay attention to where my anger is coming from, but even when it is a symptom, it feels so real! I'm really THAT angry.

    http://morethansurvivingbipolar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete