Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Up/Down

I had a bit of cycling today.  I woke up feeling pretty miserable - exhausted, cranky, sad.  By about 10:00am, I was chipper and giggling, didn't feel the need to eat, kind of reckless - not exactly great at work.  Cut to 2:30pm, back to miserable.  Headache, frustrated, bored, sad.

I made myself listen to happy music on the way home and take a lot of deep breaths and it helped.  I think this is just symptoms of the illness being brought on by shifts in my eating/sleeping (DEFINITELY SLEEPING) schedule this week because of time constraints, it getting dark earlier and knowing winter is coming, and also feeling a bit overloaded and powerless in terms of the whole job thing.

My moods haven't been drastic, nor terribly worrisome, but it does get exhausting switching back and forth which really just exaggerates the problems.  I wouldn't mind being in one mental place, more or less, for a few days.  C'est La Vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment