Sunday, October 24, 2010

Apologies Again. And good news!!

Must apologize again for long lapse in posting, although in my defense, it was pretty much out of my hands.  My cable and internet lines were down Sunday to Saturday, which has been inconvenient to say the least.  Didn't have time for a repairman to come out until yesterday, but at least it finally happened!  Huzzah!

So anyway, here I am again, ready and rarin' to go!

and More Good News!

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO
Nothing could have made my weekend more than that - being from CA originally, and having a family that literally breathes Giants baseball (seriously, my grandmother has a personalized license plate with a Giants saying on it and has for 30 years), it's pretty exciting.  I'm so so happy!

Although it also helped that I went to a Halloween Dog Costume parade yesterday, which was pretty unbearably adorable.  Normally I have qualms about putting dogs/any animals in costumes, but I have to say, every single person and dog I saw yesterday just seemed super excited and to be having a great time.  I will post some pictures later on this week.

And soon!  Halloween!! Anyone have any exciting plans or costumes?  I'm still thinking about mine.  I love Halloween.  Everyone can get a little crazy and be different.

So all is well in Bipolar Betty's world.  Hope that's the same for the rest of you - get excited about the little things!  And Halloween! and the GIANTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment